|Laminating pouches are convenient to use in all pouch laminating machines. Our laminating pouches are open on three sides and sealed along one edge which makes for easy insertion and alignment of your document.
We manufacture all of our laminating pouches and laminating sleeves with a superior polyester to adhesive composition, resulting in an optically clear laminating pouch.
Tired of the slow process of laminating with pouches? Why not have us do the laminating for you. Visit our laminating section to see all of the services we can offer you.
Standard Sizes: SOLD IN BOXES OF 500 UNITS
- Credit Card laminating pouches 2-1/8 x 3-3/8"
- Business Card laminating pouches 2-1/4 x 3-3/4"
- Driver's License laminating pouches 2-3/8 x 3-5/8"
- Govertment/Military laminating pouches 2-5/8 x 3-7/8"
- Luggage Tag laminating pouches 2-1/2 x 4-3/16"
- Credential laminating pouches 2-3/4 x 5-1/16"
- Data/IBM laminating pouches 2-21/64 x 3-1/4"
- Roll-a-Dex laminating pouches 4-1/8 x 2-19/32"
- Index/File Card laminating pouches 3-1/2 x 5-1/2"
- Memorial Card laminating pouches 2-7/8 x 4-5/8"
- Fishing & Hunting laminating pouches 2-15/16 x 4-1/8"
- Jumbo laminating pouches 3-3/16 x 4-3/8"
- Registration laminating pouches 3-1/2 x 9"
- Giant Tag laminating pouches 4-1/2 x 6"
- Photo laminating pouches 6 x 9"
- Letter laminating pouches 9 x 11-1/2"
- Legal laminating pouches 9 x 14-1/2"
- Display laminating pouches 12 x 15"
- Menu laminating pouches 12 x 18"
- A-5 laminating pouches 6 x 8-1/2"
- A-4 laminating pouches 8.52 x 11.94"
- A-3 laminating pouches 11.94 x 16.79"
Thicknesses: 3, 5, 7, 10 mil
TYPES OF LAMINATING POUCHES
- Bar Sealed laminating pouches: Two layers of plastic are adhered across the top or side via a heat sealed bar.
- Continuous Fold Over laminating pouches: This pouch is manufactured from one continuous piece of plastic folded over in the middle. This is the strongest edge of any commercial laminating pouches. Used primarily with bar coded and magnetic stripe media where the card is run through a swipe reader. Used with thermal media and Teslin ID card inserts to make an edge-to-edge card.
- Butterfly laminating pouches: A pouch cut from one piece of plastic and scored so it can be folded to form a pouch. Used with thermal media and Teslin ID card inserts to make an edge-to-edge card.
- Pressure-Sensitive laminating pouches: A thin pouch with an adhesive backing. After lamination, release paper is removed from the back of the pouch to expose a sticky surface. Used to adhere photo ID cards to existing access or other "machine-readable" cards.
- Security Coating laminating pouches: A proprietary coating applied to the surface of the pouch that bonds with the wet surface of an instant photo. Attempting to separate the pouch from the film destroys the photo. Used with "All-Photo" systems.
- Magnetic Stripe laminating pouches: A ferric-oxide-coated magnetic stripe stores information in magnetic codes, readable by such devices as access control and other machine-readable systems. Available in high or low coercivity.
- Bar Code Mask laminating pouches: A special opaque covering inside the pouch used to prevent unauthorized copying of bar codes - without affecting readability. Available in solid black (for infrared bar code readers) or red (for visible-light bar code readers).
- Custom Sizes
- Colored Laminating Pouches
- Custom Printed Pouches
- Laminating Pouches with Holograms
- Laminating Pouches with Security Printings
- Magnetic Stripe Pouches
- Bar Coded Pouches
All laminating pouches are available with slot and/or chain holes, pre-punched on either the long or the short side. Customer punching is also available. See our slot punch page.